Old 18-11-2010, 03:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
mogga mogga is offline

Default Hebe Great Orme

On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 18:30:15 -0000, "Bob Hobden"
wrote:

"mogga" wrote

Does anyone know where I can get one of these from?

Hebe Great Orme - or is it the wrong time of year?

My dad used to have one but killed it one year and he misses it!

thanks in advance

Not knowing where you are in the UK I suggest you use the RHS Plantfinder to
locate a nursery near you...

http://apps.rhs.org.uk/rhsplantfinder/

Just enter Hebe Great Orme and you will find 28 suppliers throughout the
country.

thanks!
I'll bookmark that and try to remember in spring!
--
http://www.bra-and-pants.com
http://www.holidayunder100.co.uk