Old 19-11-2010, 01:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Hebe Great Orme

In article ,
says...
In article , Charlie
Pridham writes
I would like to try the purple red one next year if you have a surplus. I
do miss having them in the garden
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall

Charlie i have a potted Hebe heartbreaker that was bought in error for
Great Orme (it was under the name GO in a nursery and I never checked
the label on the pot itself!
Anyway if you'd like it I'll post it on to you.

Janet

Wouldn't that cost you a fortune? its a very kind offer and I am happy to
accept but please if it looks very expensive to send I would understand
:~)
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk