Old 20-11-2010, 07:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge[_2_] Rusty Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default Is it still healthy?

Derek wrote:
On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 19:54:58 +0000, Frank Booth Snr
wrote:

Something?

Are you aware how tall these canes can grow?

Cutting the tops off is a possibility but then most of the fruiting
blossom will be lost. And it will need staking.

Why? Are you expecting them to invade the next floor? Mine, in good
fertils soil are not three feet high - mind you, they were intended to
be stumpy.

Best of luck, its a new way of growing raspberries to me.

No it's not - I've been growing raspberries in containers for years. As
long as you keep the well fed they remain happy - well, happy-ish. They
do like moe room to invade.

--
Rusty