Old 21-11-2010, 12:05 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
phorbin phorbin is offline

Default Dan L. e-mail?

In article , dude says...

My grandma had a lead cow that perfected the art of leaning on fences.

She'd lean until the fence broke and then took the herd through the
gap
with her.

They were never able to break her of the habit and being a farming
family...

I suspect that is how she did it. But how to prevent it again?

I've no idea.

....There are times when I feel a little bit like the child of
'immigrants to the city' because all I have are their stories of the
farm culture, the farm and farming but all I really know are some
stories.

Their solution was quite practical and final.

You might find the following url useful.

http://www.homesteadingtoday.com/sho...d.php?t=344049