Old 22-11-2010, 08:19 AM
cocolove cocolove is offline
Registered User

I think Hustle is a wonderful series! Its your typical British con show which isn't as slick as your typical Hollywood con show (or something similar - you get the picture). In this version, almost every episode, you think one of the characters is going to get caught, or indeed all of them - which if course they don't but nevertheless! Its gripping with a new storyline every episode so you can tune in halfway through the series and understand what's going on immediately (although I recommend you watch the whole series). Apparently there's a new one beginning filming in August 2005 so we can look forward to more Hustle around this time next year - YAY!! P.S: Marc Warren (Danny Blue) is one of the sexiest actors on TV since I don't know when... YUM!!