Old 22-11-2010, 11:10 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gill Smith Gill Smith is offline

Default Eat weeds

"David in Normandy" wrote in message
r...
On 22/11/2010 10:47, Jeff Layman wrote:
On 21/11/2010 20:39, Rusty Hinge wrote:
Dave Hill wrote:
Came accross this site whilst browsing,
http://www.eatweeds.co.uk
Does anyone here know anything about them?

I don't like their website - they're very insistent.

Since they wouldn't let me ignore their 'sign-up for a free
something-or-other, I killed it.

??

I got a popup and simply clicked on the red "X" to close it. No problem
to look at the rest of the website.

I didn't have any problems with the site nor did I get any popups. But
then I use the Firefox web browser with Adblock and NoScript - they get
rid of all the crap on websites nowadays and make them load faster too. I
tried using Microsoft's Internet Explorer the other day for curiosity -
first time for years and was amazed how many adverts and other crap are on
sites now. I'd only been using it for ten minutes or so when I got a
security alert about something trying to hijack the browser! So quickly
back to Firefox again.

isn't Firefox a Microsoft product?

--
http://www.gillsmith999.plus.com/