Old 22-11-2010, 05:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kathy McIntosh Kathy McIntosh is offline

Default Eat weeds

"Janet" wrote in message
In article b3202072-6ecb-4dc0-982b-f525f13333c6
@e26g2000vbz.googlegroups.com, says...
Dave Hill wrote:
Came accross this site whilst browsing,
http://www.eatweeds.co.uk
Does anyone here know anything about them?

I take it by the way this thread has moved that no one here has come
accross "Eat weeds".
David

I found both your questions ambiguous. If you mean, do I know anything
about that website and the persons named, no. Though I may have an
opinion of anyone who plans to earn £150 from taking 10 people for a 2-
hour nature walk.

If you meant, have urglers ever come across foraging and "eating weeds"
aka wildplants and do they know anything about it, then yes.

There was a bit about foraging for free food on Countrywise last night.
Seemed to be a small group of like-minded people living in Cornwall. No
mention of a website [as far as my over tired brain can recall] so may not
be the same people.

--
Kathy