Old 22-11-2010, 06:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Ramsons

On Nov 22, 5:12*pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
"David Rance" wrote in message

... Hello All,

I seem to remember that, a few months ago, there was a discussion here
about ramsons but I can't find it now.

It might have been me, wanting to plant up my orchard with native plants and
I wanted this one.
A very kind person on here sent me some and they did well immediately but
they are not enough to split to send to anyone yet. *I am assured that in a
few years I will want to give most of them away as they will over-run my
place. *Gorgeous (down in the ground now)
Tina

You wiull find them for sale on Ebay in the spring.
David