Old 22-11-2010, 06:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default limits on garden waste as mulch?

On 11/22/2010 01:49 PM, Charlie Pridham wrote:
I use everything, except plants that die under suspicious circumstances!
I don't put rose shreddings under the roses and I have never known
anything grow from shreddings so I don't worry about that.
Unlike Mike I am too lazy to compost I just put it all straight on the
ground

OK, thanks. That's good advice. I still think ivy berries are too
dangerous, but I will use the bramble. Certainly got plenty of that!

-E