Old 22-11-2010, 06:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Ramsons

"Dave Hill" wrote in message
On Nov 22, 5:12 pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
"David Rance" wrote in message

... Hello All,

I seem to remember that, a few months ago, there was a discussion here
about ramsons but I can't find it now.

It might have been me, wanting to plant up my orchard with native plants
and
I wanted this one.
A very kind person on here sent me some and they did well immediately but
they are not enough to split to send to anyone yet. I am assured that in a
few years I will want to give most of them away as they will over-run my
place. Gorgeous (down in the ground now)
Tina

You wiull find them for sale on Ebay in the spring.
David

You can find all sorts of things for sale on Ebay, but my ramsons were sent
to me by someone on this group.
Which is very nice and I appreciated it.
Tina