Old 22-11-2010, 08:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Eat weeds

"Martin" wrote in message
On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 17:19:05 -0000, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

"Rusty Hinge" wrote in message
Dave Hill wrote:
Came accross this site whilst browsing,
http://www.eatweeds.co.uk
Does anyone here know anything about them?

I don't like their website - they're very insistent.

Since they wouldn't let me ignore their 'sign-up for a free
something-or-other, I killed it.

So did I. I could not get rid of it either.
Tina

All I had to do to get rid of it was to click the close cross in the top
right
hand corner
--

Which was not there for me and no doubt Rusty would not have moaned about
it either if he could have have got rid of it so easily.