Old 23-11-2010, 08:50 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Chris J Dixon Chris J Dixon is offline

Default limits on garden waste as mulch?

'Mike' wrote:

Chris, as has been reminded, we only have a small garden and have squeezed
our bins into a corner where two paths join the gardens. Someone on here
wanted to know how to construct a small bin so I took these pictures last
year, complete with a measure in view. Click on the picture to enlarge for
more details.

http://www.myalbum.com/Album=A7TCLLF7

Yes, Mike, those look a really nice pair of bins. Out of
curiosity, what did the timber cost? My current garden has no
vegetable patch, and is simply a lawn with borders of varying
depth. There is nowhere to hide any bins.

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK

Have dancing shoes, will ceilidh.