Old 23-11-2010, 02:55 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
jill jill is offline

Default New Lawn

On Oct 4, 1:09*pm, Brian Dobison Brian.Dobison.
wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I'm in the process of having my garden made over, at the moment I have
two adjascent lawns one of which is about 12" higher than the other. The
gardener is removing and returfing the higher one, but he is not
removing the grass from the lower lawn just returfing over it. *Is this
the usual practise, I thought old grass had to be removed because it is
covered moss and other weeds.

I hope someone can help me with this matter

--
Brian Dobison

I agree, I think the old grass should be removed.