Old 23-11-2010, 03:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bertie Doe Bertie Doe is offline

Default Caffeine versus slugs & snails

Thanks hollierose and Martin. What I should have
mentioned in the above post, is the fact that most
coffee shops are happy to donate their spent espresso
pucks and filter grounds. In fact Starbucks HQ in the
States, advertise the fact. I suggest you phone your
local coffee shop first and also bring along a couple
of s/mkt carrier bags.

As to doseage - I'm unsure. I'll go back to
alt.coffee-moderated later (where I first saw the above
link) and get their opinion. I will experiment in 2011
and post back. It would be great if the cabbage white
butterfly was allergic?? - fat chance!!!

Bertie