Old 23-11-2010, 07:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
alan.holmes alan.holmes is offline

Default old people and gardening

In message , Sacha
writes
On 2010-11-23 00:23:00 +0000, "Christina Websell"
said:

"Gill Smith" wrote in message
o.uk...
any young'uns here?

What's your definition of a young un?
Under 30, under 40, under 50?

Do we care? The last thing gardening needs is that kind of daft
polarisation.

It's not me age that polarizes me, I'm only 77, it's me back, and me
stamina...

Just a youngster then, I'm about 6 years older than you, so there!

I do have a few aches, back ache, face ache, front ache, foot ache, knee
ache, tooth ache, head ache, cant' think of the others as my memory is
suffering from aches as well!

And I had to look up 'ache' in the dictionary as I couldn'd remember how to
spell it!

Alan

--
Gordon H