Old 24-11-2010, 12:31 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default A little help needed.

brightonboy wrote:
Hi Everyone
I have just moved home to Wales and have my first ever garden.
One BIG problem.
Its 80ft Long by 40ft Wide and is all grass.
I want to put in as many seeds as possible next year but I really do
not know what to plant and where to get them.
My partner is seriously disabled and I want to make the garden as
beautiful for my partner as possible.
Would anyone possible have any spare seeds, cutting or plants they
could send me and when I have some I will return the favour.
Hope you can help out this new member.
Many many thanks.
Paul

Most readers here (it is an international forum) are going to be too far
away to be of any real help. Try the local gardening club.

David