Old 24-11-2010, 05:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.d-i-y

Default Grass Mower?

Ed wrote:
'Mike' wrote:
"Ed" ex@directory wrote in message
I have an allotment plot with pathway down the middle - about 100 ft
in length and 2.5ft wide. At the moment it is just bear compacted
earth with containing gravel boards running along the length on
either side. I am thinking of grassing it over. But then I will need
to mow it.

Would a simple light-weight pull/push mower do the job OK; or maybe
a battery-powered machine?

I just want to keep the grass neat and tidy without it muddying up or
anything.

Any suggestions/recommendations on what to buy?

Ed

As long as the grass is above the boards, then a battery Flymo

Mike

You not recommend a simple push/pull mower?

I not recommend you don't take class in basic English.
Ed