Old 20-04-2003, 06:15 AM

Default Mystery snails

In memory of a good friend and his wonderful burden. John F. Kennedy
Jr. was murdered because he was a good Prosecutor and an independent
Journalist. We cannot blame the weather again. Every single bad
Journalist and every single bad Prosecutor is partly responsible for
the murder of John F. Kennedy because these abusibve propagandists
[Rush Limbaugh in particular] are responsible for creating a world
where bullshit triumphs and the truth is routinely buried. God Bless
JFK Jr.

http://www.johnjohn.2ya.com

Please link to his homepage, to keep his vision about the need for a
free and independent press, alive ! THIS IS REALLY, not politics AS
USUAL ! ! !

As a pilot I have my doubts about the claim that it is possible to
disorientate automatic pilot. I am well aware of what a low time pilot
can get into but frankly I am not satisfied with the FAA/NTSB
explaination of the crash. But then again, I'm not satisfied with
that great piece of fiction called the WARREN REPORT.