Old 25-11-2010, 05:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default OT OT! Sacha's letter in Daily Mail

In article , FarmI
writes
He predicted that the next Monarch would be called William.

Since there was no such person called William anywhere in the Royal family
this was memorable at the time. Years later a member of my staff also
recalled this article and she made a comment about William being the next
king because..... and repeated the story.

Several astrologers 'prophesied the same story, from what my distant
memory remembers and I believe when Charles was born Indian astrologers
said he might not be king.
However i expect there were also astrologers who said that everything in
the garden would be rosy and his one and only marriage would be happy
and he would reign for a long time

That's what's useful about horoscopes, you can believe the bits you like
and scoff at the rest...

I'm not one to want to meet famous people per se and so I stayed in the
background but I have to say that his visit to the War Widows Annual
Dinner on 13th November absolutely made several ladies' dreams come
true. He was polite and charming to those he met and took immense care
to try and speak to all those who were eager to meet him. I know at
least one who went online the minute the pictures were up and now has
the photograph of her shaking his hand in pride of place in her hall!
Whatever we might think, to many people meeting the Royal Family is a
joy and a cherished ambition.

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy