Old 25-11-2010, 11:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
alan.holmes alan.holmes is offline

Default OT OT! Sacha's letter in Daily Mail

On 2010-11-24 23:13:21 +0000, "Bob Hobden" said:

"Sacha" wrote ..
"alan.holmes" said:

I can't agree with you more, the whole thing is becoming a farce!

respond to the polling questions. You *cannot* 'vote' for a monarch in UK
nor can you ditch one in favour of someone else. Edward VIIII had

I can't help feeling you have put three to many 'III's in there!(:-)

Alan

to become King before he could abdicate his responsibilities, for example.
He could not just 'step aside' as some newspaper polls suggest to the
public for Charles and William and that was a poll taken by the NoTW in
the immediate wake of the engagement of a very young and attractive
couple. If our country's future depends on a soap-opera reaction, heaven
help us all!

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com