Old 26-11-2010, 12:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default British Plant Nursery guide

In article ,
says...
In article
,
Dave Hill writes
It looks like a guide you have to pay to be in,( see how to join) and
covers a very restricted area at present.
As we don't open to the public I doubt if you will ever find us in it.
David

So it's not a guide to some of the best nurseries then but a guide of
those nurseries willing to pay?
Such a shame as it was recommended by the Cottage Garden society
newsletter.

Janet

Just had a look and only 1% of the nurseries I know are in it, I never
will be as you have to pay!
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk