Old 26-11-2010, 02:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete[_9_] Pete[_9_] is offline

Default OT OT! Sacha's letter in Daily Mail

"Gordon H" wrote in message
In message , alan.holmes
writes

The only reason I buy the DM is for the codeword puzzle!

Alan

I refuse even to do that!
Can you get at it online? I downloaded a lot of Times codeword
puzzles, I also get the MEN for that reason, although a local paper is of
more general interest. If I finish that too quickly I have a go at the
cryptic one.

How far can we get off-topic before someone protests?

Twice as far - according to the header (:-(
Pete