Old 26-11-2010, 11:12 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens
Snit Snit is offline

Default An Apple apologist... or something else?

Tim Adams stated in post
on
11/26/10 4:01 PM:

In article ,
Snit wrote:

Tim Adams stated in post
on
11/5/10 6:48 PM:

In article ,
Snit wrote:

Tim Adams stated in post
on
11/4/10 6:17 PM:

Ah, Steve and his sock share the same black and white world view. So he
(and you, his sock) know the facts:

* Steve Carroll was flat out wrong to deny that you can make
multiple aliases in OS X.

* I was absolutely right to note that you can make multiple
aliases, and I proved it with a video: http://goo.gl/UdWf

Your video didn't show anything but icon view.

The first video - sure. Steve merely said it could not be done.

and I'm sure you can provide a link where he says 'it can't be done'
sometime
next year.

His exact words were "but you can only do one app at a time this way".

So you LIED when you claimed he said 'it could not be done'. Thanks for
clearing
that up.

And, below, you just snip and make things up. Boring.

Removed your added BS. Your 'facts' don't agree with google, but then, if you
couldread, you'd already know that.

I proved him wrong.

Only AFTER he pointed out how it was done - NOT before. IOW, he proved YOU
wrong, and you were still calling it 'an Apple Bug'. Something it never
was!

See:

Yes, I see your lies don't agree with reality.

When he changed his mind and decided it could be done in icon
view but not the other views, I proved him wrong there, too.

http://goo.gl/beyx

But since Steve was right about a quirk in doing so in some views, he
insisted the video did not show him how to do it. Even though I show him
the hot keys and everything.

You 'showed him' AFTER he pointed out to you how it was done. Why don't you
at
least try and get your facts right once?

And you made that up, too.

Sorry to say, your 'facts' don't agree with google. IOW you're the one making
it
up.

More babbling by the trolling idiot michael glasser snipped

--
regarding Snit "You are not flamed because you speak the truth,
you are flamed because you are a hideous troll and keep disrupting

He http://goo.gl/beyx

It is not like it is hard to prove you wrong. Again.

Are you *ever* right?

--
"A non-powered hub that will only support non-powered devices. IOW,
basically useless." -- Tim Adams