Old 27-11-2010, 12:33 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens
Big Crotch on a Small Fish Big Crotch on a Small Fish is offline

Default An Apple apologist... or something else?

Steve Carroll wrote:
On Nov 26, 4:17 pm, Snit wrote:
Tim Adams stated in post

on 11/26/10 4:01 PM:

You 'showed him' AFTER he pointed out to you how it was done. Why
don't you at
least try and get your facts right once?

And you made that up, too.

Sorry to say, your 'facts' don't agree with google. IOW you're the
one making it
up.

More babbling by the trolling idiot michael glasser snipped

--
regarding Snit "You are not flamed because you speak the truth,
you are flamed because you are a hideous troll and keep disrupting

And more detail for you, from a past post (not worth re-wording for
you... given how it is 100% predictable you will snip, run and lie

Yes, he found a quirk (a bug, an inconsistency...

... "user error"?

Oh did you forget that you also labeled it that way, Snit? You never
did explain how a "bug" is "user error".

wow, I have used multiple
terms, Steve's head will spin!).

No, I'm well used to your tautologies and the confusion only you have
over them.

There is *a* way that you can copy
multiple aliases in icon view that does not work in the other views,
but there is also *a* way (or maybe more) that works in all of the
views.

So you finally wrapped your head around this concept... good for you.

Steve, initially, was wrong about there not being a way

But I didn't say there wasn't "a way", I specifically said that he
couldn't do it "this way" (the "way" I was doing it at the time).

Just when you appeared to be making your "way" forward too... such a
shame. LOL!

.. and then after he
changed his mind about that and learned there was a way in icon
view, he was wrong about there not being a way in the other views.

As you have seen... and as Steve was shown and thus, if he was not
an idiot, learned:

http://goo.gl/cd8X Thu, 14 Oct 2010 15:17:27 GMT
http://goo.gl/CVc4C Thu, 14 Oct 2010 16:25:30 GMT
http://goo.gl/beyx Fri, 15 Oct 2010 02:39:06 GMT

The three videos that I made, each done before Steve *claimed* to
finally figure it out based on an anonymous email he got.

I *claimed* to have figured out 'a way' right away and I posted about
it, as google proves. Notably, not a single one of your videos
showed you trying to do it the "way" I said it couldn't be done. In
fact, when you tried it 'that way' you even agreed that it was
inconsistent as you labeled it a "bug", an "inconsistency" and
finally "user error"... as if a "bug" or "inconsistency" could
possibly be categorized as "user error" by any sane, honest and
honorable person.

(snip out of context lies and other assorted BS by Snit)

LOL!

--
You Ain't the Biggest Fish in the Crotch