Old 27-11-2010, 12:56 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens
High Plains Thumper High Plains Thumper is offline

Default An Apple apologist... or something else?

Steve Carroll wrote:
Snit wrote:
Tim Adams stated:

regarding Snit: "You are not flamed because you speak the truth, you
are flamed because you are a hideous troll and keep disrupting the
newsgroup." Andrew J. Brehm

And more detail for you, from a past post (not worth re-wording for
you... given how it is 100% predictable you will snip, run and lie in
response to the following): Yes, he found a quirk (a bug, an
inconsistency...

... "user error"? Oh did you forget that you also labeled it that way,
Snit? You never did explain how a "bug" is "user error".

73- Marious Barrier (COLA, regarding Snit): "I must recognize that it is
the first time I see that kind of troll, once that start asking moderately
serious questions and since the first answer, gradually starts to
degenerate it by, in many failed attempts of being sarcastic, inserting
various indirect insults and calling all people ignorant and unable to
answer what he asks for." 14 Oct 2010

http://groups.google.com/group/comp....607ea64f436821

wow, I have used multiple terms, Steve's head will spin!).

No, I'm well used to your tautologies and the confusion only you have
over them.

102- Rapskat (COLA, to Snit): "For instance, your sig you reference a long
standing war you have going with some person from csma. It's like you
single out persons to target your attentions upon and then continuously
berate them with constant barbs and goads to perpetuate their acrimonious
things, your affinity for Macs and your overbearing pompous nature aside,
this is what convinces me that your primary purpose for frequenting this
and other groups is to troll." 07 Sep 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp....9c6b8e3e63f42d

--
HPT