Old 27-11-2010, 12:58 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens
Snit Snit is offline

Default Where are the android killer apps?

Big Crotch on a Small Fish stated in post on
11/26/10 5:35 PM:

A good troll may not be very effective in the long run. Daniel
Johnsson is a pretty good troll. He pours out a lot of
misinformation, lies and misconceptions about more technical issues
that may look legit to the casual observer, but turns out to be
pure fantasy 9 times of 10.

This is neither you nor Steve. You actually seem rather technically
competent (though you are loath to admit your weaknesses); Carroll,
while he sometimes heads this way (such as his BS about Mac problems
which were clearly made up) tends to just spew nonsense and nit
picks.

Is this a reason why it's Sandman you've chosen to target with your
"professional" jealousy?

You are projecting. I have never claimed to be jealous of Sandman, you or
anyone in CSMA. Jealousy, however, is clearly one of the things that feeds
your obvious hatred of me. You were jealous when your ex/non-ex started
giving me *unwanted* attention, and you are jealous of my greater tech
understanding and understanding of logic. It is not like you hide this,
Steve.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]