Old 27-11-2010, 01:15 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens
High Plains Thumper High Plains Thumper is offline

Default An Apple apologist... or something else?

Tim Adams wrote:
Snit wrote:
Tim Adams stated:
Snit wrote:
Tim Adams stated:

Your video didn't show anything but icon view.

The first video - sure. Steve merely said it could not be done.

and I'm sure you can provide a link where he says 'it can't be done'
sometime next year.

His exact words were "but you can only do one app at a time this way".

So you LIED when you claimed he said 'it could not be done'. Thanks for
clearing that up.

99- Peter Kohlmann (cola): "Snot Glasser is invading this group with his
inane drivel, so he has to bear what people think about that dishonest
retard. And just for the record: You *are* a Glasser sock" 30 Jan 2010

http://groups.google.com/group/comp....166f6fda92641b

And, below, you just snip and make things up. Boring.

Removed your added BS. Your 'facts' don't agree with google, but then,
if you couldread, you'd already know that.

42- -hh (to Snit): 'Perversion has utterly nothing to do with the
definition of "synonymous". It is, however, a very clear example of how
you attempt to maliciously debase against anyone who disagrees with you.
As such, I consider this to be a purposeful attempt by you to try to libel
me. This is your only warning to consider rescinding your remark, with
the reminder that you, and you alone are responsible for that accusation,
both in the ethical as well as the full legal meaning of the word
"responsible".' 25 Feb 2008

http://groups.google.com/group/comp....96641a3426293a

I proved him wrong.

Only AFTER he pointed out how it was done - NOT before. IOW, he proved
YOU wrong, and you were still calling it 'an Apple Bug'. Something it
never was!

See:

Yes, I see your lies don't agree with reality.

When he changed his mind and decided it could be done in icon view
but not the other views, I proved him wrong there, too.

http://goo.gl/beyx

But since Steve was right about a quirk in doing so in some views, he
insisted the video did not show him how to do it. Even though I show
him the hot keys and everything.

You 'showed him' AFTER he pointed out to you how it was done. Why
don't you at least try and get your facts right once?

And you made that up, too.

Sorry to say, your 'facts' don't agree with google. IOW you're the one
making it up. More babbling by the trolling idiot michael glasser
snipped

RonB: (COLA): "Why do you bother responding to Snit? He makes no point, he
simply gainsays whatever you say. Just another version of Hadron's 'you're
a liar' mantra, which is about all he can muster nowadays." 27 May 2010

http://groups.google.com/group/comp....9210dd877d7aa0

--
HPT