Old 27-11-2010, 02:04 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens
High Plains Thumper High Plains Thumper is offline

Default Where are the android killer apps?

Tattoo Vampire wrote:
Sandman wrote:

So basically, to keep up the illusion that Snit has Steve killfiled, he
has now introduced a new sock that replies with "LOL" to Steve, which
means that Snit can reply (five minutes later) to his sock puppet and
pretend he never saw the original post.

That's our Snit... he has no one killfiled for one simple reason: He
loves any and all followups his posts get, regardless of content or
author. He craves and loves the attention.

It is for this very reason among others that others and I have Snit
bozo-binned. He is a nasty ad hominem troll; that "Big Crotch on a Small
Fish" is a Michael Glasser sock is of no surprise.

Sandman did thorough research to prove Snit uses socks:

http://csma.sandman.net/pages/Michae...ew_Sock_Puppet

(If you look to the menu at the right of Sandman's webpage, it has other
articles of interest (or non-interest) of Snit's trolling methods.)

Yup, "Big Crotch on a Small Fish" follows in the footsteps of other Snit
socks such as Joel Crump, Rhino Plastee, ceed, Omar Murad Asfour, Steve
Carroll's Dog and ad nauseum. As these posters have stated:

26- Edward Stanfield: "Snit thinks the rules that apply to honest and
honorable people apply to him. That is absurd. He is the biggest liar in
Usenet history. Mackay posted the email to prove Snit was using sock
puppets and he still is. Snit can not give up his socks puppets and
shills. They are the only ones who ever support him." 28 Jan 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp....52494d96d12229

99- Peter Kohlmann (COLA):
ceed: "Oh please, I have heard how stupid he is and his real name tons of
time. It's getting old."
Peter: "Snot Glasser is invading this group with his inane drivel, so he
has to bear what people think about that dishonest retard. And just for
the record: You *are* a Glasser sock" 30 Jan 2010

http://groups.google.com/group/comp....166f6fda92641b

--
HPT