Old 27-11-2010, 03:09 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens
Big Crotch on a Small Fish Big Crotch on a Small Fish is offline

Default Where are the android killer apps?

Steve Carroll wrote:
On Nov 27, 1:46 am, Sandman wrote:
In article ,
"Big Crotch on a Small Fish" BigCrotch@SmallFish wrote:

Sure... I really want to be a whining, delusional, lying
hypocrite to the level you are but I just can't seem to pull if
off, LOL! You were jealous when your ex/non-ex started giving
me *unwanted* attention, and you are jealous of my greater tech
understanding and understanding of logic. It is not like you
hide this, Steve. LOL!

Re-read your own comments, Steve. You call me names, accuse of
things I never did,

Are you claiming that you never flooded Sandman's site? Or that you
never authored bunches of threads with his name in the title? Are
you saying that Sandman's "evidence" that you flooded his site
isn't "strong" ? Or that the Google archive is in error when it
shows you as the author of those many threads over the years?

LOL!

So basically, to keep up the illusion that Snit has Steve killfiled,
he has now introduced a new sock that replies with "LOL" to Steve,
which means that Snit can reply (five minutes later) to his sock
puppet and pretend he never saw the original post.

Weird, isn't it?

LOL!

--
You Ain't the Biggest Fish in the Crotch