Old 27-11-2010, 03:23 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens
Snit Snit is offline

Default Where are the android killer apps?

Big Crotch on a Small Fish stated in post on
11/27/10 8:09 AM:

Steve Carroll wrote:
On Nov 26, 9:18 pm, Snit wrote:

(snip)

Re-read your own comments, Steve. You call me names, accuse of
things I never did,

Are you claiming that you never flooded Sandman's site? Or that you
never authored bunches of threads with his name in the title? Are
you saying that Sandman's "evidence" that you flooded his site
isn't "strong" ? Or that the Google archive is in error when it
shows you as the author of those many threads over the years?

LOL!

Once again you realize you are wrong so you spew accusations and
insults. You cannot help but show your hatred and your jealousy.

Those were called questions, Snit.

LOL!

So let's take the first "question". Did I flood Sandman's site... of course
not. Sandman lied and when called on his lie he posted "evidence" in the
form of a text file which would take five minutes to create. In other
words, he offered *no* evidence. But years later Steve is still backing
Sandman... even bringing it up years later. This is tit-for-tat. Now that
Steve has made a complete ass out of himself and shown how desperate he is
to get my attention (using socks, etc.), Sandman is jumping up and down to
support Carroll.

Completely transparent trolling by the two of them. And completely
predictable... this is what happens when Steve has one of his tantrums - he
is proved to be a liar and then his buddies jump in to his rescue, as Steve
supports their lies.

So the only question is who is stupid enough to fall for their obvious BS -
so far HPT and Tattoo Vampire have claimed to be that gullible as to believe
these two liars. Anyone else?

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]