Old 27-11-2010, 06:14 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens
Steve Carroll Steve Carroll is offline

Default An Apple apologist... or something else?

On Nov 27, 8:28*am, Tim Adams wrote:
In article ,

*Snit wrote:
Big Crotch on a Small Fish stated in post on
11/26/10 8:32 PM:

Steve Carroll wrote:
On Nov 26, 7:48 pm, Snit wrote:

One: that has nothing to do with the topic

Your sock puppets never did have anything to do with the topic. So why
do you keep using them?

"this way" - Steve Carroll
"even this way" - Steve Carroll

See:

I "see" that I used the google archive to prove I used the term "this
way"... despite you trying to pretend I didn't or that it didn't
specifically reference a certain "way".

LOL! Now we have yet another "way" thrown into the mix by you.

Nope. I showed one way... the way that works.

So, if a "way" happens to be one that "works" it's the "correct" way..
That is what you just argued. Fine... then I pointed to a "correct"
way, too.

You claimed the way you were talking about did not work.

Incorrect: I didn't just *claim* it, I got you to agree with it as you
labeled it 3 different things.

There is no reason this needs to be a debate.

I agree, especially being that you admitted I found an
"inconsistency". But that's you...generally found arguing 'stupid
debates' based on personalities.

LOL!

If I keep giving you attention, Steve, how long will you continue to make an
ass out of yourself again? *

The problem with that is - Steve is proving michael glasser to be the ass! Of
course, with michael's (documented) poor reading comprehension skills, michael
still doesn't understand that simple FACT!

He just doesn't want to except the fact that I came up with a way
(pretty much right away). I looked at Snit's first video, saw that he
quickly changed it and then really didn't bother much after that
because he was being his usual disingenuous self. Also, regarding the
"way" I was trying to do it, I was 'taught' by the person who emailed
me, not Snit. Curiously, gluehead hasn't yet asked me to divulge the
person's identity, he keeps trying to shame me into it though... but
his "psych degree" doesn't work here