Old 27-11-2010, 08:08 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens
Snit Snit is offline

Default An Apple apologist... or something else?

cshenk stated in post on
11/27/10 11:55 AM:

"Steve Carroll" wrote in message
On Nov 27, 8:28 am, Tim Adams wrote:
In article ,

What the heck is wrong with you kooks that you can't see you are spamming?
Oh never mind. alt.usenet.kooks.

alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.m ac.advocacy,rec.gardens

Steve Carroll has been following me around for *years* begging for my
attention... it all started when I noted Bush broke a law and Steve became
outraged but could not find any flaw with my evidence (there as also a girl
who gave me unwanted attention that freaked him out - he was jealous).

But that was years ago. He got so bad he tracked me down to my place of
employment and threatened to send a bunch of lies to my employer, including
saying I was impersonating the person he claimed I am. Yeah, insanity. In
any case, when he became that ill I stopped responding to him, at least
directly.

He then escalated his use of sock puppets (I have a list of names has has
either admitted to or been found to be using) and he cross posts to every
group he has ever found me posting to (and now others).

The current break down of his is because, of all things, I showed him how to
make multiple aliases on OS X... something he claimed could not be done.
This lead to him becoming outraged - how dare I show that I know something
he did not, as if there is anything wrong with admitting we do not know all
(none of us does). He truly is insane... and is not capable of being
honest.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]