Old 27-11-2010, 08:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Snow

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
woke up to an inch in Leicestershire this morning.
Not mega but enough ;-)
I don't live where the roads are gritted. I'm too far from a bus route to
make it worth their while.

Let's hope it's not like 1962 :-((

I was in Leicester, Humberstone to be exact, when we had a frost on Boxing
Day, followed by snow, followed by snow and the winter of 1962/3 is now
history. The temperature didn't go above freezing until Easter!!

Froze up at home. Burst pipes :-((

Ice on the inside of the windows :-((

Fingers crossed it isn't like that again

Mike

Today, is the tomorrow, you were worrying about, yesterday.