Old 27-11-2010, 09:33 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens
Big Crotch on a Small Fish Big Crotch on a Small Fish is offline

Default Where are the android killer apps?

Steve Carroll wrote:
On Nov 27, 8:23 am, Snit wrote:

(snip)

So let's take the first "question". Did I flood Sandman's site... of
course not.

Are people supposed to believe you didn't flood his site merely
because you say you didn't? Let's pretend Jonas never posted the
evidence that he did about you flooding his site as we ask:

If you're not to be presumed innocent up front then how should you be
considered? Presumed guilty?

Sandman lied and when called on his lie he posted "evidence" in the
form of a text file which would take five minutes to create.

What we have here is a situation where you didn't present evidence for
something you've claimed about me (being on your site for hours - you
only talked about having evidence for that), contrasted with Sandman
"actually" presenting evidence for his claim about you flooding his
site. Strangely, you expect to be believed and expect people to not
believe him. Totally hypocritical and totally absurd.

In other words, he offered *no* evidence.

LOL! You just wrote:

"...he posted "evidence" in the form of a text file"

I looked at it the evidence... as others may have (certainly you
looked, that's how you even knew it was a text file).

But years later Steve is still backing Sandman...

I happen to believe him over you... and I doubt I'd be the only
person in this ng to do so. You have given people a lot of "evidence"
that you are dishonest... as "evidenced" by the quotes list.

So the only question is who is stupid enough to fall for their
obvious BS -

So your only "defense" that you *didn't* flood his site is your claim
that you didn't... got it.

so far HPT and Tattoo Vampire have claimed to be that gullible as to
believe these two liars. Anyone else?

Why stop with Jonas? Why not call the entire list of people on your
quotes list "liars"? After all, they have all labeled you a liar,
troll or worse.

LOL!

--
You Ain't the Biggest Fish in the Crotch