Old 28-11-2010, 01:29 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens
Tim Adams Tim Adams is offline

Default An Apple apologist... or something else?

In article ,
Snit wrote:

Big Crotch on a Small Fish stated in post on
11/27/10 8:11 AM:

If I keep giving you attention, Steve, how long will you continue to make
an
ass out of yourself again? Remember: this is not hard - you did not know
how something was done... I showed you... you were still confused and
said
it could only be done in one view... I showed you that you were wrong.
Along the way you noted an inconsistency in how something works.

And that should be that. But it is not: you insist on trolling and lying
and spewing accusations - proving your deep hatred and jealousy. It
really
is that simple.

There's no "if in that, Snit... you *will* give me attention, you
can't stop yourself from giving me attention

LOL! Ain't that the truth!

Ah, Steve freaked out over his admission of not knowing how to make aliases

Making up more LIES I see. So typical of you michael.

Why don't you provide a link to the post where Steve claimed he 'didn't know how
to make aliases'?

~more babbling by the idiot michael glasser snipped.

--
regarding Snit "You are not flamed because you speak the truth,
you are flamed because you are a hideous troll and keep disrupting