Old 28-11-2010, 01:35 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens
Tim Adams Tim Adams is offline

Default An Apple apologist... or something else?

In article ,
Snit wrote:

Tim Adams stated in post
on
11/27/10 8:28 AM:

If I keep giving you attention, Steve, how long will you continue to make
an
ass out of yourself again?

The problem with that is - Steve is proving michael glasser to be the ass!

Right - how *dare* I show Steve how to do something he claimed could not be
done.

More LIES - so typical, especially when you just recently admitted Steve made no
such claim! but then, don't let reality get in the ways of your lies michael!

~more babbling by the idiot michael glasser snipped

--
regarding Snit "You are not flamed because you speak the truth,
you are flamed because you are a hideous troll and keep disrupting