Old 28-11-2010, 03:08 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens
Steve Carroll Steve Carroll is offline

Default An Apple apologist... or something else?

On Nov 28, 6:31*am, Tim Adams wrote:
In article ,

*Snit wrote:
Tim Adams stated in post
on
11/27/10 8:23 AM:

And more detail for you, from a past post (not worth re-wording for you...
given how it is 100% predictable you will snip, run and lie in response to
the following):

Yes, he found a quirk (a bug, an inconsistency... wow, I have used
multiple
terms, Steve's head will spin!). *There is *a* way that you can copy
multiple
aliases in icon view that does not work in the other views, but there is
also
*a* way (or maybe more) that works in all of the views. Steve, initially,
was
wrong about there not being a way... and then after he changed his mind
about
that and learned there was a way in icon view, he was wrong about there
not
being a way in the other views.

As you have seen... and as Steve was shown and thus, if he was not an
idiot,
learned:

* * http://goo.gl/cd8X *Thu, 14 Oct 2010 15:17:27 GMT
* * http://goo.gl/CVc4C Thu, 14 Oct 2010 16:25:30 GMT
* * http://goo.gl/beyx *Fri, 15 Oct 2010 02:39:06 GMT

The three videos that I made, each done before Steve *claimed* to finally
figure it out based on an anonymous email he got. *Oh, an anonymous email
that must remain private. *Tee hee. *But let us say he actually got one...
which is unlikely given his history of lying, but whatever... say he got
one.
So? *So someone finally explained to him what he could not figure out on
his
own *or* with the videos I provided him. *That is right: Steve claims he
was
too stupid to figure it out from the video and needed an anonymous email.

LOL!

Even when Steve tries to look clever he just ends up claiming he is an
idiot.

Oh, and even more fun. *The first post where Steve claimed to have gotten
this email was http://goo.gl/roRor. *Oct. 14 at 6:58 PM (over 16 hours
*after* the posting of the video which he and Tim Adams claim came after
Steve's email):

* * -----
* * This person emailed me with the following text:
* * "Steve, When selecting the files, when you select the very last
* * one you want to make an alias of, select and drag it. That way you
* * are not de-selecting anything in the list. Works for me on an iMac
* * and a MBP, in icon, list and column view."
* * -----

But my videos, which anyone can verify, were posted *before* that. *Yes.
Easy
to verify... javascript:alert(document.lastModified) on the videos will
work
just fine to prove it for example... and is how I got the info for above.

But, even more funny:

* Steve Carroll, 5 Nov 2010
* * -----
* * BTW... there is an email but I can't divulge it unless the person
* * who wrote it gives me permission. See, unlike you, I don't divulge
* * private emails while I make a claim about being "honest and
* * honorable".
* * -----

LOL! *Steve had already "divulged" the email in his past lies... he then
turns around and denies that he would ever sink to such a level.

Too damned funny! *Once again, Steve piles his lies higher and higher and
they just come toppling down on him!

That's already been addressed. Google proves you wrong. live with it.

Oh, do please point to the post where the above was proved wrong (hint, if
you look hard I actually do make an error

Your whole timeline IS an error which, if you were able to use Google, you would
know by now. but you keep posting your lies in the hopes people will forget
reality.

On top of that Snit can't prove if or when I looked at any of his
videos.