Old 29-11-2010, 03:33 PM posted to alt.motorcycles,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens
Snit Snit is offline

Default Are all trolls bad at math?

Big Crotch on a Small Fish stated in post on
11/29/10 8:26 AM:

You *still* are confusing the ideas of absolute proof, as in a mathematical
proof, and proof beyond a reasonable doubt, as is required in a US court of
law.

Here, maybe this will help you: try to describe the two. I *know* you will
fail. You simply do not understand the difference.

Yes, me... and I've pointed to the fact that you said you had *no*
proof (of any kind) for years. What about it?

LOL!

* Proof: as in that found in a mathematical proof, an absolute concept
* Proof: as in adjudication, "proof beyond a reasonable doubt"

Even after years of having this explained to you, you still confused these
concepts and are unable to show understanding of the two concepts. How
pathetic.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]