Old 29-11-2010, 03:38 PM posted to alt.motorcycles,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens
Steve Carroll Steve Carroll is offline

Default Are all trolls bad at math?

On Nov 29, 8:33*am, Snit wrote:
Big Crotch on a Small Fish stated in post on
11/29/10 8:26 AM:

You *still* are confusing the ideas of absolute proof, as in a mathematical
proof, and proof beyond a reasonable doubt, as is required in a US court of
law.

Here, maybe this will help you: try to describe the two. *I *know* you will
fail. *You simply do not understand the difference.

Yes, me... and I've pointed to the fact that you said you had *no*
proof (of any kind) for years. What about it?

LOL!

* Proof

Exactly... you said you had none at all (that means of any kind). What
about it? You're now ready to sing a different tune? So sing it
already.