Old 29-11-2010, 03:45 PM posted to alt.motorcycles,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens
Snit Snit is offline

Default Are all trolls bad at math?

Big Crotch on a Small Fish stated in post on
11/29/10 8:40 AM:

* Proof

Exactly... you said you had none at all (that means of any kind). What
about it? You're now ready to sing a different tune? So sing it
already.

LOL!

* Proof: as in that found in a mathematical proof, an absolute concept
* Proof: as in adjudication, "proof beyond a reasonable doubt"

Even after years of having this explained to you, you still confused these
concepts and are unable to show understanding. How pathetic... and the very
reason you snip, run and make things up. Even you know I am right.

Face it, if you could you would explain the difference between the two just
to "prove" me wrong. But you cannot. You have *no* idea. None. You are
clueless.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]