Old 20-04-2003, 06:15 AM
Mike K

Default Rainbow Fish

I'm not familiar with the Rainbow Fish. Does anybody have the scientific
name or can point me to a page with photos and description?

in article , LeighMo at
oSpam wrote on 12/23/02 1:50 PM:

Angel fish are generally good community fish and shouldnt bother your plants.

Angelfish should not be kept with small fish like neon tetras. Neon tetras
are
the natural prey of angelfish. A lot of books say it's okay to keep neons and
angels together. It isn't. The neons will become tasty snacks, as soon as
the
angels get big enough.

I agree with what others have suggested. Get more of the fish you have. A
large school of small fish in a big tank is very striking.

Or get rainbowfish, if you want larger fish. I have four dwarf neon rainbows.
I love them; I'd get more, if any stores around here had more. They are
beautiful, peaceful fish. Active, but not hyper. They get along well with my
school of rummy-nose tetras.

Leigh