Old 29-11-2010, 07:08 PM posted to alt.motorcycles,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens
Snit Snit is offline

Default Are all trolls bad at math?

Big Crotch on a Small Fish stated in post on
11/29/10 11:56 AM:

No one can make you move past 2003.

LOL!

You did this mean as irony, right? As you sit here begging me... even using
socks... to explain to you *again* the concepts you have failed to
understand since 2003:

* Proof: as in that found in a mathematical proof, an absolute concept
* Proof: as in adjudication, "proof beyond a reasonable doubt"

You have been begging me to explain the difference to you for over half a
decade... and I have explained it. Many times. You just cannot understand.
Oh well.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]