Old 20-04-2003, 06:15 AM
Bryan Casalegno

Default 150 planted tank..Need help with selecting hardware NOW LIGHTING

Thanks Robert
I will sign Up today.
Hey lighting pros can a ballast that is 150 watts run a 175 bulb if i just
replace the socket???
I read numerous web pages that mentioned that you could. IS this true?

Bryan,

Rather than me give you advice, (since I am somewhat biased) may I
suggest you visit my forums.... Aqua Botanic discussion forums have
over 500 members from around the world, a forum specifically for large
planted aquaria, participation from many of the leading and most
knowledgable hobbyists, over 16,000 posted messages in just three
months. I like to think that the success of my forums is due to the
unbiased participation of it's members...very unique for a vendor
sponsored forum. And if you so choose, Aqua Botanic can provide you
with plants and all the needed supplies.

Best regards

Robert Hudson
www.aquabotanic.com