Old 29-11-2010, 09:17 PM posted to alt.motorcycles,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens
Snit Snit is offline

Default A rose by any other name....

Big Crotch on a Small Fish stated in post on
11/29/10 2:13 PM:

Are you trying to argue that the former contains truth and the latter
needn't?

(be careful. Snit... this path is fraught with pitfalls

LOL!

I am noting, Steve, that you have struggled and confused two concepts for
years (since 2003):

* Proof: as in that found in a mathematical proof, an absolute concept
* Proof: as in adjudication, "proof beyond a reasonable doubt"

And from this you jump to asking what I am "arguing". Nothing - I am noting
a fact. You have confused the two concepts *today* with your rants. Today.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]