Old 29-11-2010, 03:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
mogga mogga is offline

Default Medlar!

On Mon, 29 Nov 2010 07:31:24 -0800 (PST), Dave Hill
wrote:

On Nov 29, 11:50*am, mogga wrote:
Did anyone watch bbc1 last night when they picked the medlars?
They looked gross but now I want to try one!

I know where one is but the orchard has been fenced off ... and I'm
not sure there'll be any left if the birds have been at them...
--http://www.bra-and-pants.comhttp://www.holidayunder100.co.uk

I doubt the birds would want to know them till early spring when they
have started to rot.

That bad eh?

I'd assumed it'd been filmed not long ago as there were still leaves
on the tree...

Our blackbirds demolished an apple in a day I think this week.