Old 29-11-2010, 07:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Seeds Wanted

In article , shazzbat
writes
I would suggest your local Freecycle group would be a good place to
start. If our local (Poole) group is anything to go by, people are
always giving away surplus plants, seeds and produce, not to mention
lots of other useful gardening stuff.

And welcome to the group.

Steve

Might I suggest the OP joins his local gardening Club where he'll be
inundated with stuff if he asks! Especially divided plants etc. he
didn't say whether it was veg. Perennials, shrubs, or what he wanted
which doesn't help.
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph