Old 29-11-2010, 10:09 PM posted to alt.motorcycles,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens
Big Crotch on a Small Fish Big Crotch on a Small Fish is offline

Default A rose by any other name....

Steve Carroll wrote:
On Nov 29, 3:02 pm, Snit wrote:
Big Crotch on a Small Fish stated in post
on 11/29/10 2:56 PM:

You have struggled and confused two concepts for years (since
2003):

* Proof: as in that found in a mathematical proof, an absolute
concept
* Proof: as in adjudication, "proof beyond a reasonable doubt"

And from this you jump to asking what I am "arguing"... and then
insisting you know what I am "arguing" (once again you are
telling people what they think). To the contrary, I am merely
noting a fact. You have confused the two concepts *today* with
your rants as you have done repeatedly since 2003.

No, you have... . and it's more than bizarre that you convinced
yourself of this guilt while you admit you had no proof. Political
agendas are funny like that, though...

Ah

OK, glad to see we agree on this.

LOL!

--
You Ain't the Biggest Fish in the Crotch