View Single Post
  #2   Report Post  
Old 01-12-2010, 10:40 AM

First recorded activity by GardenBanter: Dec 2010

Hi deedee974,

I'd like to swap some seeds with you if its still possible or to buy them, whatever you like. There are quite a few I'm interested in. But first things first: I'm from Slovenia, EU. This would not be a problem for sending, would it?
Secondly, if swaping is an option, what to swap? I'll give you the address of my family's web site, please check out 'plant nursery', then 'seeds'. You and everyone else are of course welcomed to check out the entire page, although it is not yet completely translated into English, it is not even completely constructed. In hopes that the administrator doesn't delete this post: we're not a shop in the commercial sence, yes among other things we do, we also sell plants and seeds, but the proceeds go as donations to local animal shelters and are also used to pay for heating of our greenhouse and acquiring of new plant species. We have quite a large collection of plant species. It is easier for me to just give you the link and be open about our identity and work: raznolikost
If there is anything you like please contact me, if not and I could still buy some seeds, also - please contact me.