Old 01-12-2010, 10:27 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Snow

"CT" wrote in message
Martin wrote:

I was surprised how many BMWs smashed into trees etc. when there was
a few inches of snow in Munich one winter when I was working there.

It's their well-vaunted rear-wheel drive innit?

Fine when you want the Ultimate Driving Machine, absolute rubbish when
there's a bit of snow!

--
Chris

I have a 5 Series BMW now, fine for comfort and reliability, but not a patch
on the Subaru Legacy Estate I had. That was a wonderful car. The trouble is
we do not have a Subaru Agent here on the Isle of Wight, if I wanted one I
would have to go to England :-((

One daughter is on her second Subaru Impreza and a daughter in law has one
and when there is a bit of snow my son borrows it :-)

Mike

Today, is the tomorrow, you were worrying about, yesterday.