Old 01-12-2010, 08:34 PM posted to alt.motorcycles,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens
Snit Snit is offline

Default Are all trolls bad at math?

Women should rule the world!!!! stated in post
on 12/1/10 1:05 PM:

Some tiny-dicked mere male wrote:

On Dec 1, 3:42 am, Women should rule the world!!!!
wrote:

It is true that "proof beyond a reasonable doubt" does not need to
contain anything for which a true statement can be made

If the thing you are labeling "proof beyond a reasonable doubt"
contained no truth to it at all then it wouldn't prove anything to any
sane, honest and honorable person.

I see. So, tell me, can you prove that you are your self?

Steve is mad that I offered evidence - very strong evidence - which he could
not refute. The original argument was about my views that a political he
likes had broken the law. Steve insisted the person could not be guilty of
doing so unless he was *found* guilty (even though he was never tried or
even charged)... but then flip-flopped and said another politician he did
not like *was* guilty even though he was charged and found "not guilty".

But keep in mind, that was in - I kid you not - 2003. And Steve has not
been able to let it go that entire time. It just rips him apart that he
never could refute my argument.

Put the crack pipe down, Snit

It's trepanning time...

--